The abstract is the first part of your dissertation. Dissertations are long, comprehensive documents and a masterful abstract is bound to leave a lasting impression on the reader. In some cases, an executive summary is required in place of an abstract, while in some cases nothing is explicitly mentioned. An abstract is a brief summary of your dissertation and should present an overview of your dissertation. An abstract need to be precise and should outline everything there is about the dissertation, from the objective to the conclusion. Often bogged down by the pressure of writing the perfect abstract, students often hire expert services for dissertation abstract writing help.
Tips from Our Dissertation Abstract Writing Experts
Dissertation abstract should never be more than one page in length. Some universities set word limits for abstracts, usually ranging between 150-350 words. Our dissertation abstract writing services have a record of providing excellent abstracts as well as complete dissertations to students.
Our dissertation abstract writing experts suggest that the abstract should be written after completing the entire dissertation. All topics of your dissertation should be touched upon in the abstract as this is how you decide:
- Aims and Objectives – The research questions explored by the dissertation should be presented here. The objective and main ideas being investigated should be written to-the-point.
- Boundaries – The avenues explored by the dissertation should be mentioned so that the reader knows where to concentrate their attention.
- Methodology–The research methods used, qualitative or quantitative, should also be touched upon.
- Results– The purpose of the abstract is to give your reader an idea of what they are going to find in there. Your main findings should be concisely written and need not be detailed.
- Conclusions – The conclusion arrived at by your dissertations should be included covering the answer to each research question or the problem statement.
- Recommendations–Suggestions for follow-up research and recommendations (if any) should also be included.
Our Dissertation Abstract Writing Services
My Assignment Services has been providing dissertation help services for over a decade. Be it your dissertation proposal, dissertation abstract or the entire dissertation, our Ph.D. experts can do it all. They can also help you choose topics for your dissertation. Our dissertation abstract writing experts understand the marking rubric laid down by different universities and they will tailor your dissertation abstract to the specific requirements and word limits.
Although your professors will read the complete dissertation, the abstract should be complete in itself and should give away the substance of it.Major highlights of our dissertation abstract writing help services are:
- 24*7 customer service to provide continued services to students.
- Sharing of an initial draft of the assignment to enable students to review the progress of their assignment.
- Multiple revisions to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Exclusive one-on-one consultation sessions with our experts.
- Complimentary Turnitin report to deliver on our promise of plagiarism-free work.
- Quality checked assignments free from typographical or grammatical errors.
You can reach us via call or email to avail our affordable services.