1. Be patient: A leader should be patient in the decision-making process because impatience can cost a fortune to the company. A decisive outlook is not the one which makes you jump to conclusions. It is best to maintain patience and calmness during the decision-making process. The ability to develop clarity and preciseness in the decision-making process is important.
2. Research-oriented intellect: A leader should be able to read and examine a lot of information. It is important for the top management to innovate and act with prudence to reach the right decision.
3. Ability to consider various alternatives: Often times, a leader may have to undergo a difficult task of selecting the best alternative among the various available alternatives. It may happen that all alternatives look good and it is difficult to choose the better one. However, the leader should not shy away from considering more than one alternative. In fact, the availability of more than one alternative can create a favourable level-playing field for the decision-making activity.
4. Adaptability to new alternatives: A leader should be able to adapt with new and innovative solutions rather than always sticking to a traditional solution. A traditional solution may be less risky, but it may not be the most effective solution in a given situation.
5. Being responsible for the long-term implications of a decision: Every decision made by the leader, has both short-term and long-term implications. The decision-maker should be able to envision both short-term and long-term success.
Students learn faster by applying two things: learning methodology and subject expertise. MyAssignmentServices online tutoring experts believe that learning methodology and subject expertise is like the bridge that connects the student with knowledge.
We define our online tutoring philosophy this way: if the subject expertise and learning methodology applied by our online tutors is robust, then we can create new success stories for each of our students. Everything that we offer as part of our online tutoring service is defined by the learning methodology applied by our subject-matter experts.
It is easier to say that we developed Natalie’s expertise in Math because she was good at computational and rational skills. Our online tutors make us proud, when they say: Natalie didn’t know much about rational thinking but now she is more confident in applying her Mathematical skills. The ultimate goal of our online tutoring company is to create active learners who can reciprocate to term exam and periodic class tests with confidence.
We can enhance the learning ability of a student by creating an assertive learning path which leads to comprehensive know-how about a subject. Students may develop certain inertia or mental block against a subject due to which they become slow learners, or worst they do not like to learn that particular subject.
MyAssignmentServices online tutors use something called as a refresher course to bring back students to speed at learning a particular subject. The refresher course can be designed for any subject, be it algebra, statistics, calculus or even social science subjects such as history and geography.
Our online tutors gather inputs from the student’s learning blocks about a subject and accordingly they design an unbeatable learning tool. This learning tool is specifically customized, so that it enables the student to comfortably grasp the subject knowhow.