Independence needs to be earned for the well-being of self. In the Nursing Assignment – CHCCCS023 – Support Independence and Wellbeing, the idea of independence in terms of culture, religion, societal elements, should be emphasized to churn out the concept of mental well-being. We need to understand the design of the relationship between mental health and physical health in the context of Nursing. Different factors mentioned here need to be studied with cavernous attentiveness. The pattern of study and the procedures to reflect your ideas and research on paper seem to be a bit tricky. You need assistance from an expert with yawning research expertise and experience in the field. You can feel free to hire an expert at My Assignment Services.
Before I start panicking about the assignment, please explain what needs to be done in the CHCCCS023 assignments?
In this assignment, you need to possess sound socio-cultural-critical ideas about different backgrounds of different patients including their customs, beliefs and so many other things. The parameter can be of different types depending on the varieties of markers, ranging from an individual’s sexual orientation to cultural beliefs. The assignment has been designed in a way, a critical reflection to vindicate individual orientation and belief for better well-being will reflect in this assignment. Thus, it is important to write down your critical perspectives along with scientific research skills. It is better to have an academic expert on your board who can prepare a solution as per the course requirement to get an HD score in CHCCCS023: support independence and well-being assignment.
How to prepare the answers to the questions usually given in this assignment?
- Describe at least three issues a client who is intersex or transgender may experience during their everyday living
In this question, you have to figure out the concept – “transgender” or “intersex” both in terms of Biology and Sociology. The biological explanation can give an insight into the physical changes that occurred during puberty as well as an idea of their “physicality”. In the context of sociology, the approach to rationalize the concepts aforementioned in the light of social struggles, problems of alienation, various movements, kinship, gender studies, and so on. Needless to say, the answer has to be interdisciplinary.
- Provide two strategies that can enable clients to be empowered concerning their care.
Two important strategies are as follows.
- Communication: It is the most important strategy to win the confidence of those who feel themselves to be socially marginalized. The idea of marginalization among them is a result of unaware social reactions from neighbors, friends, and colleagues. In this scenario, building good communication is quite challenging and requires the ability to develop soft skills. To create a mental bridge through communication, knowledge, and perspective to read their mental pleas and regressive elements are required from a nurse. It is indispensable to be their friends with the help of a few words that can soothe them and help them understand that you are a sensible rational person to whom the multiplicity of gender construction instead of the stereotype binary of the idea of gender.
- Art and performance: Art and Performance are very sophisticated and critical mediums to follow or utilize. Different art forms like cinema, painting can be introduced to the client to nurture a sense of kinship with the artistic worlds, characters with the struggle of the same kinds, images, sketch, and poetry. The examples are to be selected mindfully so it can be appropriate for the reasons you are using them. The language of any media needs to be powerful in doing a deep catharsis in the psyche of your client. Several paintings and dramatic exercises can be given to the clients to bring the redresses out on the medium. It is to be kept in cognizance that the discussion on any art form with the patient should interest him/her to make the person able to speak up without hesitation. Giving voices to the unvoiced can be the absolute purpose here.
- What are the risk factors? Give some examples of risk factors concerning mental health.
Risk factors are those factors that may increase the risk of mental illness. Several conditions can lead to engendering the dismal risks for your mental health. Understanding those factors and taking precautions for them can help a patient become independent and mitigate the risks. Mental well-being depends on both medication and counseling. Most of the counseling strategies are built to reduce the risk factors by preparing a patient to become more independent and connected with the different associations.
Here are some risk factors. Let’s take a look at them.
- A history of mental illness in a blood relative.
- Various kinds of stresses, for example, social stresses, financial crisis, death of the beloved, or someone close.
- Ongoing medical conditions like Diabetes.
- Hormonal therapy.
The important measure to write the answer is to evaluate different sources of ideas, knowledge, and instances so you can substantiate them to prepare an academic assignment. Certain norms of formatting, reference should never be undermined. Different questions have different approaches to answer. The questions look simple but the better your examples and critical perspective will be, the more the chance will be to attain a good score. Expert help can always be significant in that case as you can save your time for socialization and other businesses, again an adept expert can prepare your assignment with such intricacies, ingenuity and academic expertise without delay.
Ask Our Expert to Write Your CHCCCS023 Nursing Assignment
Your CHCCCS023: support independence and well-being assignment is not an easy one that can be prepared by any freelancer sitting in a dingy attic without any academic integrity or testimony of excellence. Our nursing assignment help experts work in the premise of recognized academic fields with a sense of academic collaboration. Discounts are given throughout the academic session.
Can I get any authentication proof for my assignment from your portal?
Yes, you will get the Turnitin report attached to your assignment as the testimony of authenticity.
Do I need to proofread my paper from somewhere else?
No, we will proofread your paper. We have some expert artists in the English language for proofreading your paper. Now you can heave a sigh of relief.
When can I contact you to place the order for my assignment?
We are 24*7 on! Dial to us anytime from anywhere and don’t forget to schedule a live chat with our experts.