Students often find it difficult to cope up with the finance dissertation and selecting the finance dissertation topics. The pressure that is due to haunt them at the time they are ready to acquire their final finance certificate, diploma or degree. Finance is a huge field, similar are its dissertations. Sometimes, they even extend up to 12,000 to 15,000 words.
If someone is going to spend time thinking, planning, and drafting that word count, there has to be sufficing research for the finance dissertation topics. We would tell you all you need to know about how a finance dissertation needs to be written via attaching a finance dissertation example as well.
We would come to a detailed list of finance topics that you could use to get past your dissertation and submit it for your certificate. Before that, there are some tips that you need to follow.
How to write a finance dissertation?
In case you are wondering how to begin. The first thing you are going to have in your finance dissertation after you’ve had a good look at all the finance dissertation topics, you would be required to get started with the ABSTRACT.
When you have a look at the abstract that we have attached from the most recent of finance dissertations we have catered, you would notice a well formatted, referenced, planned piece of content. Your finance lecturer would sure be impressed, we tell you!
The next on the list of elements is the Introduction.
The introduction must clearly state the purpose of your dissertation. What all is going to be a part of your finance dissertation and how that is going to bridge the dissertation towards its ultimate objective. Your referencing style also plays a part in both in the text (direct) and the footnote citations (indirect). Below is a quick finance dissertation example of referencing.
In the literature review section, we have included a brief about the market efficiency with respect to the context in the picture –
- Market efficiency
- Technical trading rules
- Portfolio diversification
Were included before we took on the Methodology.
Data and Methodology
A better way to frame your words is to tabulate it in an easier to comprehend table. So, before you tell your reader or lecturer the data type (primary, secondary) and the methods used to get to those sources; you must keep it in mind that you will have to include a table when you attempt a finance dissertation. This would make sure that you suffice justice to whatever finance dissertation topics you shortlisted.
There are more finance dissertation examples that would undoubtedly prove to be fruitful for your reference and to gain an insight as to what and how things go about a finance dissertation.
Below, we have portrayed a number of topics whose scope of deployment is almost limitless.
Finance Dissertation Topics List
Other than the above finance dissertation example, here’s a list to help you lay the right foundation for your finance dissertation in the form of the right topic! Here it goes –
Microfinance Dissertation Topics
- The rapid development in microfinance
- The impact and awareness about microfinance in developing countries.
- To analyse the functioning of microfinance in the banking industry in the UK.
- The viability of products and services which are available on the markets in the UK.
Retail and Commercial Banking Finance Dissertation Topics
- To recommend improvements in liability-asset management in the UK based and the foreign banks in the UK.
- The services provided by the banks to the labour or farmer population of the UK and the role played by the retail banks to assist the same.
- To conduct a study objected toward optimising capital structures for the retail banking industry in the UK.
Risk Management Dissertation Topics
- The aspects in international banking that can lead to or affect the functioning of the risk management deeds inside and about the UK border.
- To conduct a study, research and analyse the risk mitigation factors for the problems that may arise due to excessive foreign exchange in the UK.
- To forecast the European Union’s future with respect to the growth pact (while considering the financial aspects).
Accounting Finance Dissertation Topics
- To emphasise on the convergence or the prospect chances of convergence between the United States of America and the European Nations.
- To determine the findings and results that come after auditing and curbing agency problems in the EU which, in turn, affect the economy of the UK.
- To keep in the spotlight the Sustainable Reporting and the standards and guidelines that govern it.
There are more aspects like Alternative Investment, Accounting Ethics, CSR or Banking, Emerging Markets, Education, Perception, Gender Bias, etc. which are still untouched as we near the end… of this blog (got you thinking for a millisecond there?).
There is much more information available with our finance dissertation help. If you need more finance dissertation topics to chose between, or possibly more finance dissertation example references; you can order now at any time of the year and suffice your financial thirst.
As financial experts, who could better understand the value of the ‘finance’ in your pocket, which is why we have kept our ‘finance’ as low as possible.